Our tool, your client. Let’s accelerate together.
We offer a white-label learning platform with several programs designed specifically by sustainability professionals.
We provide the technology, so you can focus on your client. As a partner, we provide you with a powerful digital environment. The content is fully customizable to the design and needs of your organization and/or client.
Creating a mindset for climate action.
A learning program consists of a cycle of multiple challenges. Each week, participants take part in 1 challenge of at least 30 minutes. The three main elements of a challenge are quiz, action, share.
Read, learn, and test your knowledge.
Take immediate sustainable steps.
Stimulate interaction and connection.
Winning together. Go for the high scores.
Achieve goals, earn points, send pokes and compliments, and accelerate together towards an eco-positive organization.
- Earn points
- Play with and against colleagues
- Send pokes and compliments
- Win weekly prizes
Quiz, action, share! Boost engagement with a daily dose of fun. :-)
A database of learning programs.
You don't have to reinvent the wheel. As a partner, you get access to our database of ready-to-use learning programs.
The sustainable development goals, circular action, sustainable business transformation... you name it, we have it. In the community, you will find 10,000+ quiz questions, challenges, and polls on a wide range of sustainable topics. Created with and by our partners.
- Why SDG’s: linking a global perspective to the goals of your organization.
- How SDG's: specific challenges about the SDGs, knowledge, and know-how.
- Be the SDG: what influence and means do you have in your work to make an impact.
- Learning about climate change is in line with the transition towards a circular economy.
- Applying circularity in your work, in chain partnerships, and at home.
- Behavior change, nudging, and individual actions that lead to collective impact.
- Learning on making housing, mobility, and transportation more sustainable.
- Knowledge of the value of materials and how to buy smarter.
- Know-how on creating an inclusive economy, and how to accelerate.
- The need for a circular economy and the impact on FM.
- Smart procurement and chain collaboration as a catalyst.
- The influence of use and behavior on the total impact.
- Your impact as a resident on the sustainability of the urban environment.
- Tips and tricks for becoming more sustainable at home: in your house, garden, waste, handling, traveling, consumer and eating habits.
- The importance of small steps, collaboration, and social cohesion in neighborhoods.
- The importance of circular procurement in the transition to a circular economy.
- Tendering and procurement processes and methods: asking the right questions.
- Creating support and engagement of colleagues, management, and suppliers.
Look & Feel
A white-label platform with your corporate identity, logo, and background.
Thousands of ready-to-play quizzes, actions, polls, and open questions.
Connect existing content to specific challenges.
Earn points and make your Treemagotchi grow.
Run one learning program in multiple languages.
Choose a template and develop new challenges with your content.
Use the community’s knowledge to develop and share content.
Users collaborate and motivate each other to engage.
Process and manage user data safely in compliant with the GDPR.
Get support with managing and launching your learning programs.
Support your clients quickly with fact sheets, videos, and mailings.