We are looking for an eager Business Developer who will conquer the international market and connect new licensed partners to our community.
What will you do?
To reach our audacious goal of activating 2 billion people in 2030, we need to exponentially scale our reach by bringing in new partners. We now have 12 partners: most of whom are based in the Netherlands. And we are ready to conquer new markets to rapidly expand our community internationally. And to do that, we need a highly motivated sales team.
As a business developer at The 2B Collective, you become part of a sales team to approach new markets. You will look for new prospects in different countries and approach them to demo our platform and help potential licensed partners to expand their current business proposition with online gamified learning programs for their clients.
- You look for new business opportunities with potential licensed partners in new markets and regions;
- you keep up with a high pace and volume of calls/emails to qualify leads and create pipeline growth;
- you execute sales calls and will give demos of our online gamified learning platform and the benefits of a licensed partnership;
- you stay up-to-date on trends regarding sustainability and gamification by monitoring news and socials networks like Linkedin;
- you visit sustainability events to connect with local agencies and potential leads;
- you report on weekly results, both qualitative and quantitative;
- you document all communication and updates in our CRM to keep track of the progress of the sale and identify trends for improvement.
We are looking for someone with a commercial mindset that really wants to contribute to a sustainable world by behavioural change. You are convinced that something in the system has to change and you want to be a part of the solution. You love to pitch our product and talk sustainability with potential partners. You have an entrepreneurial mindset so that you can think along with our potential partners about opportunities for their businesses and you are ready to close the deal.
You are good at:
- Hitting targets and pushing yourself and your team to excel
- Explaining a sometimes-complex B2B2B proposition to potential leads
- Building long-lasting relationships with like-minded businesses
- Using your existing and new networks to find new leads
- Collaborating with your sales team to bring out the best in each other
- A startup mindset: you are willing to give it all to make The 2B Collective succeed
- 3-6 years experience in sales and business development
- A passion for sustainability and making a real impact
- Great communication, networking, and presenting skills
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Pré: fluency in at least one major language like German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, Hindi, Chinese.
- A challenging and versatile job of minimal 32 hours a week where you make a positive impact every day;
- Your own laptop and NS business card;
- Bi-weekly drinks and various outings with your colleagues;
- Maximum flexibility in your job in terms of working hours, locations and a mix of offline and online (collaborative) work;
- A good competitive salary with a flexible bonus linked to your sales targets;
- An additional pension plan;
- An excellent benefits package, expense allowance and equipped home office;
- Coaching and focus on your personal development.
About The 2B Collective
The 2B Collective is an impact startup and has the mission to successfully reach the Sustainable Development Goals in 2030. We believe in the power of the crowd and know that every single person in a collective can change within the expertise of their work and life.
We developed our now-proven engagement methodology to engage large groups of people to think and act more sustainably. With our white-label SaaS gamified learning platform, we empower our licensed partners, who are sustainability consultancies, training agencies and service providers to drive behavioral change with their clients. With this growing collective of licensed partners, we create real impact and drive scale: by 2030 we aim to activate 2 billion people with our gamified engagement programs.
Our core values:
Humor is contagious, fun puts things in perspective and activates. People take action when it's fun. And gaming is fun! We work towards our goal with a positive attitude and infectious enthusiasm.
People learn in groups. People learn by doing. A better world starts with yourself, but with the collective, we create real movement. Solutions become smarter when the collective brain is engaged. We firmly believe in working together: openness, transparency, involvement, equality and diversity. This is how we create one big community.
Reliable and committed partner. With a tight PM-style, flexibility and high quality, we work on sustainable development. We are continuously looking to advance and develop our games, programs and community.
Want to be part of our team?
We would like to receive your resume and motivation letter as soon as possible, explaining how you can strengthen our team. Mail your response to